Sunbeds & Spray Tanning in Peterborough at Melanie Richard’s Hair Tanning Salon
Achieve a beautifully bronzed glow with a Sienna X Spray Tanning or Ultra Sun Tanning Beds at Melanie Richard’s Tanning Salon, Peterborough.
If you are looking for fantastic tanning services in Peterborough, we offer a luxurious range of products to prepare, protect, prolong and enhance your tan – gone are the days when fake tanning turned you orange! Book your spray tanning or sunbed in Peterborough by calling us now on 01733 553600.
SiennaX Spray Tanning
We provide quick and effective spray tanning services for men and women in our Peterborough salon for you to achieve the perfect shade in as little as 10 minutes!
Top Tips When Having a Tanning Service at Melanie Richard’s
A spray tan will help keep your skin looking younger and free from premature ageing. Follow these top tips prior to your spray tanning service in our Peterborough salon.
- Wax at least 48 hours or shave at least 24 hours prior to application to ensure that your pores are closed and
- that you do not get the dotting effect!
- Exfoliate before a spray tanning treatment to remove dead skin cells – pay attention to those stubborn areas such as elbows, knees, hands and ankles.
What Should I do After My Sienna X Spray Tan?
- Wear loose dark clothing and remember your flip flops!
- Avoid tight fitting clothes that will cause rubbing and mark the tan
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your tan to stop smudges or streaking
- Do not apply any moisturisers; make up, perfume or deodorants until you have showered
- Wait at least 6 hours before you shower – pat dry only
- Allow at least 7 days before you exfoliate after your tanning treatment
Sunbeds at Top Peterborough Tanning Salon
If you are looking for sunbeds in Peterborough that have the added benefit of a face panel then visit Melanie Richard’s. We have one lay down tanning bed with a face panel which can be switched on for increased facial results and its own room provided for privacy. Our stand up sunbed unit has its own spacious changing cubicle.
We also offer a comprehensive range of ‘Pro Tan’ products to enhance your tanning experience.
How Often Do I Need to Use The Sunbeds?
On average you can develop a great base tan with between 3-5 sunbed sessions – this can vary depending on your base colour. The more sessions you have the deeper the tan you can expect. No more than 2 sunbed sessions per week are recommended to ensure safe tanning.
How Old Do I Have to Be to Have a Sunbed?
In the UK you must be 18 to use a sunbed, and you may be asked for ID.
Do I Have to Wear Googles When I Use a Sunbed?
Yes – It is important to always wear google during tanning services to protect your eyes from UV rays and damage to your retina and eyesight.